esquire
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2011 Dakar Yellow M3, 2018 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
love it bro
Great finally meeting you brother. And appreciate the kind words. Your car looks great too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by rjd598 View Post
glad to see you back in the modding scene. cant wait for the rest of the pics!
Definitely back. And more good things coming. Just had the KW clubsport suspension installed. Will post up pics after it settles and I go back in for a fine-tune ride height/camber/spacer adjustment, and maybe an alignment afterwards. I'll say this though... the car drives like its riding on nails now - and i say that in the best way possible. It grips the road in a way I didn't think possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin(OKC) View Post
I love it....especially the blacked out headlights. Didn't think I would like it as much as I do!
I felt the exact same way. I had my concerns, but after seeing them, I felt complete relief they turned out better than i could have hoped.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlp View Post
Looks good. I think the headlights and splitter are beggging for cf mirror caps now.
Thanks brother. Probably no on the CF mirror caps though. One of the unspoken (until now) elements of my design philosophy is not to take away or hide any of the dakar yellow paint. Even the lip doesn't hide any of the paint.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Martin_D View Post
It continues to get better, awesome job man!

-Martin
Thanks Martin - might have to touch base with you and richard about suspension settings. And of course, i need to try out some of your detailing products.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMPowerJ View Post
Love it. That lip is on my short list. If I can't figure out how to get an actual CRT front lip first.
Thanks man. The lip has been getting a good reception here on the forums. I first saw it on ROB2K's laguna seca M3 and was pretty taken by it instantly. I had literally scoured the forums for a year for different lips - and I"ve seen them all. Obviously to each their own - but i knew this one was it for me.

On a related topic, something I like about this piece is that it is a single piece of CF, not two pieces seamed together like a lot of other front lips, and its not built on any interior composite its all carbon fiber and its as light as a feather. Feels like its less than 2lbs total.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin(OKC) View Post
Not intending to change your mind, but...

I bought the euro bumper at the last minute because my car was ordered with CWP and I did not want the headlight washers. I was planning on just doing the painted reflectors. In hindsight, I'm so glad I got the euro bumper. I may be the only one who notices it, but it sure cleaned up the front of the car!
Trust me i know. The euro bumper is beautiful. Don't tempt me. Haha. Either way though, the orange reflectors have been on the car for too long and need to be replaced with matched reflectors, either permanently or until i change the front bumper haha. We'll see.

p.s. so if you put the european front bumper over your headlight washers... how does that work exactly?

Quote:
Originally Posted by spdy330 View Post
Great job Sasan!
Thanks man. Great meeting you at LTBMW.

Quote:
Originally Posted by flipm3 View Post
Wow! Your car looks SO MEAN! You should definitely pick up some CF Mirrors!

Having IND Painted Reflectors on both the E46 and E90, I must agree with you. It looks 100 times cleaner with a true Euro Bumper.
Haha. Flip. Thanks brother. Like i said above, no CF mirror caps for me. As for the euro bumper, i totally agree. Time will tell what i end up doing. For now I have my eyes on a few other mods.

Quote:
Originally Posted by M3pnoy View Post
Dakar yellow Love it
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alen E90 View Post
looks awesome and i love the look of the lip on dakar
Thanks Alen. I'll post up more pics of the lip from different angles soon. All the pics above are from my iphone, because my main man and photographer, Anthony@EAS was a little under the weather this past weekend. He was doing some of this --> Haha. Feel better anthony.

[ESS VT2-625] [Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust] [KW Clubsports] [OSS Angel Eyes] [Revinora r-CRT Lip]
[Vorsteiner Boot] [Challenge Race Diffuser] [See the Build Thread HERE]
Appreciate 0