View Single Post
      08-17-2007, 09:57 AM   #8
ward
Major General
Rep
Drives: F

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eazyrock View Post
So I have this family member that has a 02 Honda accord 4-door. Pretty much your standard import (rims, kit, system, engine mods, ect) Anyways the car is at about 240-250hp up from the 200hp stock.

I'm talking to him yesterday and he's telling me this story of how he pulled up next to a 335i coupe on a local highway the other night and destroyed it on a straight run..

I’m giving him the benefit of the doubt and try to rationalize the story by telling him maybe the 335 didn't pull with him. Of course according to him they were both rev'n up at a red light, looked at each other and both pulled.

So I remind him that the 335 has a tt and stock is 300hp..
I wasted the next 15 min of my life listening to him tell me how bmw's twin turbo was overrated.

I found it funny saying he doesn’t know I'll have a 335 soon.

So should I slap him now or when I get my 335?

you should slap him for thinking his "modZ" added 40-50 hp

even if he did exhaust, intake, software, he MAYBE OPTIMISTICALLY added 20 hp MAX

even with the "added" HP, the car is probably slower than stock with the junk he glued to it and the big subs (adding junk adds weight)

sometimes I let ricers think they beat me because it's funny to see them floor it and see how slow their cars are. Some of us like to bait ricers into flooring it.....
Appreciate 0