View Single Post
      09-14-2012, 07:32 PM   #191
Baremeg55
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2012 Z4

Quote:
Originally Posted by 48Laws
Someone said in the previous pages that Apple should stop suing and start innovating. But the irony in that entire statement is that Apple saw it necessary to sue to protect their brand. The old adage, "Imitation is the best form of flattery" applies here. And Apple won to boot! Everyone wants to be floored or amazed at every creation Apple makes which is actually more evidence the consumer expects an awesome product! Did the consumer get amazed this go around? Opinions vary.... After growing up watching Michael Jordan, for example, amaze me on the court, his style became less amazing yet still inspiring and and still rich in talent? Did he get worse at his game? No! We as fans just kept raising the bar. That's all.
Yeah, I think people were amazed, or pleased enough, to rack up enough sales to push back the shipments several weeks within the first hour of pre-order sales.

To each his own, I could care less if you have an iPhone or SG3. As I said before, you are either for or against the iPhone, and those opposed are just as vehement in their views as are the fanboys. No one on this forum will convince me the iPhone or Android whatever is the way to go, I will base my decision on personal choices, not other folks choices.

Recent article stated, from an independent survey, that Apple will probably sell in the neighborhood of 200 million iPhones by end of 2013. As such, I would speculate the iPhone has its place in the market, has a loyal following, and must be doing something right!!!
Appreciate 0