04-05-2011, 11:42 AM   #246
LiM3y
Major
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: 2008 E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by gobrigavitch View Post
I have a couple of small suggestions. (I know I'm the new guy, but I promise to play nice).

I wonder if we could update the first post with all of the PSN ID's of those that attend. That way we could all add each other to our friends list and then we'd see when each other are on and perhaps pick up some impromptu races in between Mondays.

Also I'm wondering if we could add mics in the future. I had been in a room once before where everyone else was using mics and it seemed to really add to the atmosphere. I didn't have one at the time, but that experience led me to go buy one for myself. I hadn't had a chance to set it up and got it setup just before the race last night (That's why I didn't show up until 9:05 instead of 9:00). It only cost me 20$ at Future Shop and took only 5 mins to setup. I think it would really add to the room if we could all talk to one another during the racing. I'd volunteer to answer any questions on setup issues if that becomes a sticky point for others.

Sorry if this comes off as pushy, because that is not my intent at all. I just thought I'd mention a couple of things which may make it easier for everybody.

When you have supplied everyone with "noobie rims", you can make these demands.
I am pretty sure Matt and you could work out some kind of group buy thing????

One request, if I am slightly behind you, would you mind moving to the right a little so I can see my braking marks? Thanks awfully!
Appreciate 0