Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Khrishna View Post
To try and enlighten stoners, why else?

Why you smoke that crap? You trying to escape reality?

Your lungs must look like a bbq pit, bet you cant even run a mile..

Now go, puff away.
we actually dont want to be enlightened. lol. I actually need it for medicinal purposes, i have severe spinal damage and dis-figuration and i refuse to take heavy doses of drugs every day because a doctor says so. I can actually just smoke all day and be as productive as I am sober, or if anything, I am more productive high than sober. You talk like you know everything but you dont understand the real dynamics behind smoking weed. I grew up a world where everyone smokes weed, and im glad. why would i want to grow up in a world where people drink themselves to death, accidentally commit suicide by overdosing on hard drugs, etc etc.

no one died from weed, no one was ever hurt from smoking it. your an ignorant fool if you feel otherwise, and you are more so a fool if you drink alcohol. have a great day, everyone is entitled to their opinions and choices. im gonna smoke weed, and I do it with the greatest sense of pride because of ignorant people like you remind me how grateful i am to be a smoker.

so give thanks and praise to the most high jah rasafari!