View Single Post
      03-16-2013, 11:45 AM   #15
Veritable
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '13 Cadillac CTS-V Sedan 6MT

On 1st contact: I signaled at least 4 times before going to the center lane, as you can hear. He did not signal and did not change lane. When I got to the onramp, the white box van was between us. Possible, but a bit of a stretch...

After the onramp and then merging, the right lane was going a bit slow, so I waited for the Land Rover to pass then went into the left lane. Behind me was the white box van, then that guy. Can't really say I cut him off there. Possible, but again a bit of a stretch....

After the railroad crossing, freeway ended. I don't like to camp the left lane either but #1 there were cars on the right and #2 I'm turning left in a couple of blocks. Besides I did move over after HE passed on the right and noticed that something might be up. Once again possible, but still a bit of a stretch....

Finally, the speed. The posted limits were 80km/h until the downhill to the 1st light at the tracks, then 60km/h. I was, um, already "safely and prudently" over the limit. Can't really go faster than what I did there without being an asshat myself. Still possible, but still a stretch.

So yeah, there are possibilities, but they seem to be so minor that there is nothing to get mad at unless the dude is a giant douche *shrugs*
Appreciate 0