View Single Post
      01-09-2012, 11:52 AM   #76
DiscoZ
Second Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: 991.1S, G05 X5 50i, LR Disco

Love the C63 defensiveness that comes out. Owners know what the car is, yet feel the need to defend it's weaknesses.

I'll bite, I've driven both.

- M3 has better steering feel.
- M3 has a better balance of chassis, steering feel in sport, throttle response, torque curve (yes, it is optimal for the track, IMO) and handling.
- The M3's motor sounds more exotic, a high revving 4.0ltr V8.
- Those who keep harping on the "lack of" torque really have no idea what they are talking about, I've driven some very torquey cars and I drove the M3 right after the C63 and the extra mountains of torque in the C63 --with it's monster torque that could stop the earth's rotation, hand-crafted by the Führer himself in hell-- didn't really stand out to me.

- The C63 has a nicer interior IMO.
- The C63 needs more rubber.
- I don't think it feels as heavy as some say, but it does feel heavier than the M3 with EDC on sport and sport mode on - at the expense of a ghey comment - it doesn't dance at your fingertips like a M3 does.
- It does sound insane, but a different type of sound. I describe it as "God's hammer".
- It is quite torquey.
- I would love to get one in addition to my M3.