R3dn3k Flyby
BigMacs
Rep
Drives: 2019 BMW M5

Garage List
2019 BMW M5  [9.67]
Quote:
Originally Posted by dnvrdrvr View Post
I think your decision has a fair amount to do with how handy you are. I bought an extended warranty for the engine bits when my cars original 4yr/50K mile warranty expired. But I prefer to do my own fluid and other maintenance items, so the maintenance plan didn't make sense for me. I just take my car to my dealer and they reset the counter for that item.
The fortunate thing for me is I work at a large performance distributor/shop, so I have access to a shop 5 days a week and employee pricing on everything. But based on what I was offered the maintenance extension for, I think it'll pay for itself with 1 brake change as long as rotors are changed too, 1 spark plug change, and the oil changes I'll have.

I just haven't found a definitive answer on the brakes. With pads due in the next 8k on all 4 corners, should I except to get rotors as well?

2020 RDX A-Spec : Apex Blue Pearl / Red

Last edited by R3dn3k Flyby; 09-08-2013 at 08:49 PM..
Appreciate 0