10-31-2012, 04:04 AM   #316
Donbona
Lieutenant Colonel
United Kingdom
Rep
Drives: E93 M3 DCT 2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by swamp2 View Post
Thanks for the added detail. Many of us can appreciate the level of thought, detail and engineering here. However, you have completely avoided my real question. See below again in bold. All of the advantages you have pointed out are not at all translating into the two things that really matter - performance or longevity.
Im not very technical when it comes to these things but after doing a comparo with a friend that has a VT650 over here is that his charger doesnt start to work until the very high rpms.. where as my GPower and the Evolve kit (which I test drove) kicks in instantly....
The reason I went for the kit that I have is mainly for this....I want to feel instant boost. I do alot of daily driving.
But I guess if you want your car to go over 150mph on a regular basis then maybe the ESS kit is better
M3 E93 DCT, Space Grey,BC HB29 Forged Deep Concave Wheels, Ericsson Amuse F/R Bumper, Evolve Full Exhaust System, INTRAX Coilovers, STOPTECH BBK, Performance Steering Wheel,Custom Red/Black Leather Seats,///M3 ||Bimmerpost M3 Car Of The Month May - 2010SOLD
2010 R35 GTR
Appreciate 0