View Single Post
      12-18-2011, 03:05 PM   #13
K-M3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: '12 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quag's M View Post
"Smell the leather"...I like that statement. Don't think I'll have time for the PCD; work has me flying in and out of places like crazy...it's like lockdown. I hope your trip home does not have any bad weather for the travel. There's always the Tail of the Dragon if you want to make a small detour......but if you're like me and the car is still below 1,200 miles, don't do it brother. you'll be revving like crazy....ooooopps. definitely do a driveby in Knoxville; PM before you leave. I pray my car will be here. Be careful of that Nashville traffic.
I am actually planning to do the tail of the dragon....my plan is to detour onto 74, then up the tail into tenessee......... thats the approximate route that I think will get me to the tail........dont really know the exact route number for the tail, but will look it up this month to have the route down........

my only concern is....like you said, the weather. Hopefully it shouldnt be too bad considering that my PCD is towards the end of Feb. As long as the roads are driveable, i am going to try it.......will abandon the plan if its snowed out!!!!

any particular things about the nashville traffic that I should watch out for...... like too many M3 haters??? etc..........
Appreciate 0