View Single Post
      04-16-2012, 02:53 AM   #6
Dellort_M3
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by k7-seven View Post
I live around oxford and wonderland, and around the apts there where I live, there are about 5 m3s including myn haha. I sometimes race them all going to the school campus. Cant be late for class!
Quote:
No I havent went over 4k rpm, i shift gear around 1.5k. I did this to see how much gas this car is eating on my way to school and my school is only 4kms away from my place. There is no way my fuel is downing so fast. I checked what the fuel consumption on my car was and it was averaging 17.8 litre/km when Im in 7th gear. I dont think this is normal to be honest.
Quote:
YES I agree. It really depends on the kid. I for one arnt too keen on speeding whenever I get the chance too. But some fuckers out there can quickly total their car in a matter of seconds. You just gotta figure out what kind of kid you got there and if you know they dont speed and such, you just gotta trust them.

You're a funny dude man.
2011 Alpine White/Fox Red 6MT E92 M3 | Active Stage 2 w/Meth | KW Clubsport | OSS | Challenge Front Lip | Vorsteiner Type 2 Rear Diffuser and Bootlid | Brembo | Recaro | Akrapovic Slip-On | Challenge Race+ X-Pipe | Vossen CV3 | OEM 359M | TE37SL
Appreciate 0