View Single Post
      11-16-2010, 08:21 PM   #25
Ryboy98
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2009 M3 Coupe

WOW!!! Everyone with an M3 should experience what just rolled off that truck! I've been out driving it for an hour and the only reason I came home is because the 3 year old had to go to bed!

Holy cow this is amazing power! Its raining outside but I had to drive it, I called all my friends and asked around the county and if you know Florida weather it could be a down pour on one side of your house and sunny on the other. Well it was dry on the other side of the county so I set out. While I was driving in the rain I "goosed it" a little while rolling in second and weeeeee! spin of course. But, when I got to the dry area of the county and drove around for a while, I was crawling out of a stop sign and then rolled in to second and foot to floor and WEEEEEEEE, I'm definitely buying some R888s or similar. i have the stock PS2s on at the moment but. Going to pop on the DPEs and 305s later this week once I burn up the rubber on these. We'll see how that works out.

Anyway, I'll post vids later. I've gotta go sit in the car again, then detail it. It's FILTHY from the trip! I was thinking while I was driving in the rain, it's ironic, the ONLY other time this car saw rain was the day I drove it home from the dealership. Now I'm driving it home in the rain again, and it does feel like a brand new car once again! LOVE the kit, if anyone is considering supercharging, I highly recommend doing it right away! I should have done this 8800 miles ago...my car has 10k miles

And I highly recommend Gintani! The staff and crew are awesome and super helpful, any time I had a question about the car. Even if it was in the late evening. Give them a call and sign up!

Ry

*SOLD 3/2012 *2009 AW 6MT E92 M3 Gintani S/C Stage 2+ 606 WHP, 392TQ SAE Dynojet 93 Pump, Gintani cat-less x-pipe, Gintani Race rear.
DPE SP-C16 20x9F, 20x10.5R Toyo T1R 255/30/20F 305/25/20R
Appreciate 0