View Single Post
      09-27-2012, 04:20 AM   #4
AJ_MO
Private
Italy
Rep
Drives: BMW M3 E93

haha I know what you mean, I'm in the same boat! But you can still have some mild mods that combines with your city life driving...like spacers (the car will look lower and much more aggressive and with improved handlind), performance black grills, painted wheels, hyper black or gunmetal for example would look amazing on your Jet black IMHO, it's a kind of mod that is good value for money and give a personal touch to your baby and if you scratch a rim you just have to repaint without spendind big money as you will with some BBS or HRE on it!

I ordered the 359 wheels in flat black (GTS model), they have already arrived but now I'm moving to Milan, crazy bad city for cars, the parking spaces ARE CREATED over the side walk, the streets are in really bad shape, everybody park pushing one to each other so no place for a car maniac as I am, but it's a big money work so here we go, I'm not getting the 359 but I'm trading the 359's with the dealer and getting some OEM 18" with new rubber...

But those flat black would look really good on my sapphire black E93!!!

'08 M3 E93 DCT - Individual Diopsidschwarz/Palladium -19" 220 Gunmetal - 12mm H&R spacers - H&R Swaybars - BMC filter - M Performance grills - ECU - Zimmerann Rotors/Brembo Sport Pads
Appreciate 0