United_States
Rep
Drives: 981 GT4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alpha///M View Post
On May 9, I ordered this:
1 x Challenge - Rear Section Exhaust - E92 M3 - $1,795.00
SKU: 3980
1 x Challenge - Stainless Steel X-Pipe Sports (High Flow Catalysts) - E92 M3 - $1,995.00
SKU: 3604
On May 15, I get this from the vendor:
"...I checked today with Challenge and it looks like the X-pipe and Rear Section should be available within the next 7 days."
Seven days later I get this:
"...I spoke with our rep at Challenge today and he has informed me that the Rear section should be finishing production and available by tomorrow."
So that should be May 22, right? Wrong!
On June 1, after yet another inquiry on the PAID IN FULL exhaust, I get this:
"...I just spoke with Greg at Chellenge and he has informed me that these parts are another 1.5 weeks out."
Long and short, I'm still waiting on Challenge to deliver anything! I'm pissed but my hands are tied bc this is the set up I planed from the beginning and researched AND PAID FOR! At this point, who knows when they'll deliver. But I gotta believe it will be sooner than later. Someone at Challenge has either dropped the ball, or their heads in their ass!
Oh, and, btw, try calling the main number on Challenges' website, and it's disconnected!
What a joke....
I just called Challenge last Friday and got through no problem. Google GT Motoring instead of Challenge and you will reach Greg or Tim.