09-28-2011, 12:26 PM   #42
DublinM3
Private
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eugene-TAIWAN View Post
I'm just interested in the Meth kit!

but that is only like 1/2 kit for what Shiv is talking about. So I guess I have to get a Aquamist.

If I have to play around with my original tune from Gintani I highly won't do that, to me its too much of a risk involved.

in theory its all good but you never know what happens.

It kind of like saying if you running a VT625 7.5pSI and add this kit changing another pulley using a different tune to go 8.5psi or 9 psi.

how does it mess with the warranty of a ESS supercharger or a Gpower or Gintani for say?! what happens if the engine pops who's fault is it then?

Not saying its not a good product , its just me 2 cents.
I agree that this option would not be ideal for anyone looking for support from the vendor who's SC they are running. The software in the different supercharger kits run very specific software and boost levels based on hardware design and im sure making changes to this would open you up to major support issues if something went wrong. In the case of the G-power car it looks like the changes on the stock boost setup worked well as I would expect would happen by improving octane and lowering intake temps but if it were my car i would not attempt to add more boost or advance timing unless I worked directly with G-power on the upgrade.
Appreciate 0