View Single Post
      12-10-2013, 02:37 PM   #115
raziel5201314
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2008 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by David@ApexRaceParts View Post
Due to the helper spring that KW uses with their Clubsport coilovers, the spring perch sits very low, thus the use of the 18x10" ET25 requires a 5mm spacer to clear the perch. This is due to the extra width of the 18x10" ET25 wheel compared to the OEM wheels. For example, the 18x10" ET25 EC-7 is a full inch wider than the Style 359 (ZCP) wheel in front, and has 7mm less clearance on the strut side. Combined with a wider tire size, such as your 275/35/18 RS3, and the low spring perch of the KW Clubsports, the wheels and tires then interfere with the spring perch and would either require the use of a small spacer, or the removal of the helper spring which many have done as well.
I have tried the 5mm spacers on the front. When the tires shop took off my wheels, the driver side tire rubbed so badly, but the passenger side tire was barely rubbed. And the passenger side tire is rubbing my fender when i turn right. I'm worry about that the driver side is still slightly rubbing my spring, and the passenger side is rubbing my fender. Do you have any suggestions for me? Do you think my -2.8 front camber causes the problems?
Appreciate 0