View Single Post
      09-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #27
armyav8tor
n1smo
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

Garage List
I'm intrigued with 1M owners and have been watching them to see what makes them tick. My conclusion is that they are even bigger M whores than M3 owners and are usually slow as hell on the track. The ones who will try their hardest not to point you by until they finally have to accept defeat and realize that they are not faster than a heavy ass M3. Which usually takes about a day. I was there last weekend and on Saturday there was such an individual, a VO 1M with Kentucky plates on what looks like a square setup running
Apex wheels and pretty serious rubber. He wasn't even close, heck there was a 135i ther that was much quicker than him. But he kept trying on Saturday, by Sunday though he had swallowed what was left of his pride and pointed me by with a quickness. Probably convinced himself that I was running on R compound like the M Performance chief instructor did when he was giving rides in the new F10 M5. That guy would have probably ran home crying and put the car up for sale if he knew what little mods I have on my car.
Appreciate 0