04-05-2013, 11:40 AM   #472
NOJODA
Captain
Colombia
Rep
Drives: 2006 M3 Vert 6MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 325rider View Post
LOL, edited Biscayne. It all makes sense to me lol. I admit not standard comprehension but que quieres? BTW, I recognize your name from e46fanatics I think!

PS: no jodas!

SERIOUS QUESTION**
Where should I go in SoFla for a well priced install of lowering springs and an alignment? I was thinking Velos. Got a decent quote...
lol yeah man, im the same dude. I was just teasing with the previous post comment.

well have you purchased the springs already? I would recommend saving a bit more money, being patient, and then getting something like st coils or even bc racing coils. I haven't heard any negative things from the e92 guys ( jimmy from miamibmwcodding) has bc racing on his black m3.

The reason I say this is because I dont know how much mileage you have on your current ride, but eventually you'll need new shocks and the ride wont be as pleasant like a coil-over setup... it'll feel "civic-ish".

I went through tein ss springs, then koni shocks, then kw v2's 4 k later wish I just would've gone coils initially...

miami.bmw.coding can install springs fairly cheap, and you can align the car at Alignment Factory.

Even though he's swamped with projects, try ossdesigns, hes local too...

2006 M3 VERT 6-MT - CURRENT |2007 AUDI A4 2.0 T - GONE |2002 BMW M3 COUPE SMG - GONE
Appreciate 0