Thread: Visa?!!
View Single Post
      10-29-2010, 10:14 AM   #1
cavasoti
Rep
Drives: Future M3

Question Visa?!!

Hey guys..
I am trying to get myself an M3 Coupe as I mentioned before on some threads. I have the car and the deal from a dealership in Spring Valley, NY. They located the car I wanted and gave me a decent deal. The bank return to the dealer asking for a 5 year visa or us residency/green card. I dont know if any of you guys are foreigners, but there are no 5 year visa. The visas are renewed every 2/3 years until you get a green card that has also to be renewed every now and then. My visa as of now is valid until 2012 and then I will renew for who knows more years, my job helps me with that and I will have no problems getting the visa extended or getting a green card in the future.
my deal was on a 60 month BMW Select.
My question is what should I do or tell them? Should I try to get a 2/3 years lease? on a $74k car it will go way over $1000 I believe when I would like to stay under $900.
Please any input would be valid.
On a side note, I have a Nissan Murano and a 2008 Evo MR both on a 5 year loan and none of them asked me for a freaking 5 year visa. What is wrong with BMW?
Thank you all in advance.
Appreciate 0