View Single Post
      01-09-2013, 03:35 PM   #62
Nati Beastcat
Party at the Moontower
Rep
Drives: X5D

Quote:
Originally Posted by sycd View Post
Exhaust is back-on! Connecting pipe is fixed, thanks to local exhaust shop. Very stable this time, most of the leak is gone, just a small one left by one of the notches, will have to look into that or just weld the pipe.

After driving the car with stock exhaust for a few days, it's amazing what a difference the eisenmann race makes! Still loud as hell but it sounds sooo good!
Once you've had race... its hard to have anything else Felt kinda bad after I assured you of the glorious sound and found out you had second thoughts. Looks like its breaking in and you're liking it. My black series had about 3000 miles on it when I bought it. The break in was already done.

glad you're happy!
Eisenmann race | Test Pipes | BPM Stage 2 | Vorsteiner | Black lines | AA filter | iND cosmetics | KW Sleeve over | 20" BBS LM's | Macht Schnell Tow Strap | Euro modded front bumper | Revinora lip | iND mirror caps | BMW spoiler | BMW Steering wheel | iND Interior Pkg |You bet Jerez its black and i'll never go back! Instagram @NATIBEASTCAT
Appreciate 0