lux.sh
missing two turbos.
United_States
Rep
Drives: fast around corners.

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS
That was not my question. My question what is better / worse when comparing both cars.

Jon.
Its just better. Its an improved E46 obviously. BMW never fails with 3 series.

Quote:
Originally Posted by imageWIS
The reason I went with Audi was that for the price to features ratio, the A4 was a better value than the 325i, plus the interior is better made and the dash design is more driver friendly.
Your Audi A4 is better than E90? Car reviews out there don't seem to agree. but hey, whatever floats your boat. Thats what matters. Honestly, Im glad Audi A4 exists. It has uglier rear taillights than the E90. Making us look better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by aem
I believe you are breaking the forum rules by first calling me names and being unfriendly towards a fellow member.

No skin off my nose but i think the admins should be notified off this.

My opinions on both cars are honest and unbiased and i shall continue posting my opinions and there is nothing you can do about it.

Whether i wanted the e90 or thinking about e46 is none of your concerns. I'm smart enough to choose by myself without being blinded people's views.
I think you should cut the crap and go back to E46Fanatics.
The comparison you did above with those pics, oh dear. My neighbor's little kids can do better.

: Prior Design Front : ACS Rear : ACS Roof : BlackLines : Simota Intake : Carbon Fiber Interior Trim :
: MTEC V3 : 24% Charcoal : V1 Hardwired : Solaris Invisibulbs/LED interior :
Appreciate 0