View Single Post
      12-12-2013, 01:58 PM   #196
W///
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: F82GTS, E36/E92M3, Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by m3dragon View Post
HAHA your not trashing it. Probably one of the only few people on this forum who have taken the time to read it as it is not a E9X which is the focus of this forum.

Glad it has been entertaining to say the least. Especially doing the carbon roof twice DOH!.

I have been slowly ordering the last parts I need to finish the car. So probably next year I can call it done and just enjoy the car LOL.
Oh I dunno about that. You have almost 17k views! Nothing to sneeze at for sure. Your build is what makes me want to upgrade my interior. The CF and suede parts just look so incredible.

Just for the hell of it, this is literally what I wrote in the beginning of my build thread:
"I will keep updating this thread throughout my ownership from start to finish... well there probably won't be a finish. In terms of mods, nothing too crazy. I've already replaced the front reflectors and have replica CF splitters on the way. I'm also going to the OEM exhaust mod (4 pipes version)."

Needless to say, that was utter BS on my part. The good news is that I made a bet with a friend that I would go from August until the end of the year without modding (maintenance doesn't count). I'm almost there, but the mod bug is definitely showing it's ugly face again!

How do you like the StopTech's compared to the OEM's? Not so much fade resistance, but initial bite?
07 E85 Z4M Roadster, Alpine White/Red, 6MT
99 E36 M3, Techno Violet/Dove Grey, 6MT
Appreciate 0