07-28-2011, 02:11 PM   #21
Scoobe
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: 2011 M3 Sedan SSII/SN/DCT

Garage List
2011 E90 M3  [10.00]
Looks like you want a 2+2 with a DCT.
In that price range your looking at the M3 DCT, Audi S4/5 DSG, and V6 Panamera w/ PDK.
Dropping the M3 because you want something different, the only thing I add is the V6 Panamera. It's no straight line performer but the interior is rediculously good, with the exterior polarizing. I didn't like the Panamera in pictures but when I saw one up close and sat in one (S model) I was in love.

I drove an S4 and liked it as a cheaper option. I personally love the look of the S5. If i could get away with 2 doors I would get the S5 (actualy I'd get the Caymen S but you said you didn't want that).

On a side note, I'm not sure the M3 is going to suffer some terrible depreciation when the next M3 comes out in a couple of years. The last NA M3 and a V8 one at that will probably carry on in popularity with M3 enthusiasts (even though there aren't all that many). A lot will depend on the welcome an FI V6 in the M3 recieves.
Appreciate 0