View Single Post
      11-08-2011, 10:19 PM   #148
Blu_Frg
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: 2004 330i ZHP

Quote:
Originally Posted by K-M3 View Post
why the supercharger?? If you have decided to postpone the decision for an M3 (which is great........its a tough choice and I commend your choice) just dont get into a needless expense. The SC is going to come with its own set of expenses, maintenance and potential for downstream issues that come from mods.

Dont get me wrong, I am not against mods, but if the judgement call is to save and shore up your finances, then I wouldnt get into justifying a "lesser" expense instead of the "bigger" expense of an M3. The 330i is a great car, enjoy it while you have it......

And I am probably going to be flamed here for saying no to a mod, but you made a good strong judgement call, so dont dilute it......
You're absolutely right. Fuck.

I should just stop coming to this website because it just keeps on reminding me of the M3. I love my ZHP. It's an excellent car.

I honestly never should have test driven that M3 lol.

I have the opportunity to relocate to Dallas from Boston and I am seriously considering it. No state income tax, lower COL, change of setting, moving expenses paid for, cash bonus incentive to go, possible salary readjustments.

I'm 22, single and think this might be something I won't have the opportunity to do when I'm older and possibly held back from responsibilities, such as a significant other or family.

I see a lot of Dallas and Texas folks on this board. How is it to live in downtown Dallas? What's the social scene like?
Appreciate 0