Thread: Questions on M3
View Single Post
      06-19-2011, 07:58 PM   #6
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by retusn View Post
Alright flame suite on. This is my first venture into the foreign car world. I've had nothing but GM products for the last 31 years and have thrown the towel in on that manufacturer.
I've been reading the forum for the last few hours and my head is swimming with numbers, E90, E92 E93 soon to be F90 etc..
What the heck does all this mean? Is there a table or some secret code stashed somewhere to decipher all of this?

Oh I'm looking at a LeMans Blue M3 sedan I might pull the trigger on this week depending on Trade in for the Cadillac CTS-V.

Also any good deals out there? I have a quote from USAA for a pretty fair price on an M3. The dealer was telling me they don't discount much above invoice and BMW does not sell below invoice etc.. Having only dealt with GM's lies I was looking for some truth in this.

Thanks and I'll be back reading trying to decipher the secret codes.
If you are in need of any assistance at anytime feel free to shoot us an email we are here to help you out and make sure your buying experience is the best possible and you get the best price you can get

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0