SpencerM3
Sauce
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2009 SSII E90 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by geneatals View Post
my bad, you posted your loc earlier...

wifey and I take our daughter to brandon's place park often out there in calabasas...I might be out there this saturday if the weather hold's up and my daughter kicks this cough of hers...

nice...looks like komodo is opening up a spot an actual spot in west la..nice..

nice to see food trucks grow into an established place, like the white rabbit truck and their cafe in canoga..

***does anyone have/know of a good mobile car wash service? I used to have a guy come out to my work every two weeks, weekly sometimes...but he ended up moving out of state...any recc's would be appreciated...
Yeah I know that park, we live off of Pkwy Calabasas and there's a parek across our street so we usually go there instead. And yeah these trucks are becoming more and more legit. Never been to the white rabbit cafe, but I've seen it, it's on Winnetka and Roscoe right?

Where do you gusy live? i'll keep an eye out for your car.
2009 E90 M3 | Silverstone II | Black Novillo | HRE P40's | Akrapovic Exhaust | Eibach Pro Kit | Jet Black Kidney Grilles | SSII Side Reflectors | SSII Side Gills | LUX H8 Angel Eyes | Macht Schnell Filter | Tecnocraft Envy Charge Pipe

"M3 drivers have no friends." - Jeremy Clarkson
Appreciate 0