12-23-2010, 02:46 PM   #201
mdosu
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Double Vanos'd Civic-M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chewy734 View Post
I'm disappointed with the Buckeyes after hearing the news. But the NCAA really needs to be on the same page.

Pryor should've just pulled a Newton and said "my daddy got me these tattoos, I didn't realize he didn't pay for them."

Joking aside... I still call BS that they can't sell stuff they own, just because it's something they won. I guess those players that get free gifts from the bowls (sunglasses, Xbox, etc), and later decide to list them on eBay or craigslist are violating NCAAs crappy rules as well... maybe the NCAA should waste their money to investigate that too.

/pause rant
There may be a gray line there. If a player sells his room and board at the school that's an obvious violation. The game jersey was provided to the player by the university and is still the university property. They need to properly define when items given are on longer university property and personal property.
Again, Pryor, Posey, Adams, Herron...DUMBASSES! You must have not heard of the AJ Green situation on just 6 months ago for doing the same thing! Idiots, you let everyone down, GTFO!
Appreciate 0