03-18-2010, 12:28 PM   #62
Stunnerable
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nissan Rogue, 09 Jet Black M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Montoya View Post
I never said these things are negatives. I'm just sayin these things are tuned in. My point is the car could have been made either way and have the same performance. If they were negatives for me I wouldn't have kept the car almost 6 years. I would have kept it if I could because it was a unique car with a unique color and few options. And yes most of the character of the current M3 is tuned to feel as it does as well.

We have a difference of opinion, yet we are serial M3 owners and both own the current model, so don't throw me completely under the bus just yet.

This was a question of soul so that is totally subjective. Surprise! you have a different answer to the same question.

Enjoy your ride(s)!
Dude,

You are the reason the real enthusiasts are frustrated with BMW. You don't get it and you never will. That's okay.. but don't buy an M car and gripe about it's sporting quirks. I love them, and I wish the e9X had more of them. M cars SHOULD be raw to the point of almost being full bore sports cars yet retain enough lux so you never forget your in a BMW. It's a fantastic balance BMW has done for years. The e46 had that in spades. So does the 9X but in a different way. Raspy exhaust? Really?

You should be driving a Panamera.

Appreciate 0