02-04-2010, 11:07 AM   #53
mtla4
Lieutenant Colonel
Canada
Rep
Drives: Turbo Festiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by graider View Post
i just re-read the OP post, I think if I'm in your shoes, I would just get a honda crv and call it a day. it does everything equally well, good on gas, practical, understate look, don't have to worry wherever you go, part are dirt cheap. I checked tirerack for brake or tires, freaking half the price of pretty much every other luxo suv.
I agree. That and keep your car. I will need an SUV/Truck next summer to tow my track toys(bike,car). I will get a used truck 5-10K max and just drive it to the ground.A full size Chevy will do the job.I'm not down on spending 50K for a truck while I can put it on a car. I hate automatic cars let alone trucks. Unless you need to use your car has a status symbol skip the Cayenne's,Range,X5 my friends only use them to show that they have money.....thats their only purpose.Never went off roading,nor pull anything with these.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Severious View Post
Its because a lot of BMW owners are housewives or business professionals and know little about cars other than BMW's are a status symbol in their own circles so that have to have one. But exotic car owners know cars, that's why they are willing to spend for a killer car and they know something different when they see one.

Last edited by mtla4; 02-04-2010 at 11:13 AM..
Appreciate 0