Drives: Honda Element SC w/music gear

Hey Josh - See the new ride!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightie View Post
Wow, that is a smoking good deal!

Bump for a good seller
Hey Josh,

How have you been?

Yeah, I think I priced them a little low, but that means they will move quickly. I wish I had 10 sets to sell at this price.

Check out the replacement for the M...

Big difference going to this from the M. 166HP vs 414HP. :-( It's cool and quirky (like me LOL) and really amazingly quick for the engine size and lack of HP. I'm saving $514 per month between the payment and insurance and I put zero down on the Element. The most important feature is I can carry a lot of musical equipment in the back of this, where I could only get my Taylor acoustic and 2 Les Pauls in the back of the M3 IF I folded the rear seat down.

EVERYONE I OWE PMs TO...I'll be responding this AM. I was out most of the night signing docs and picking up the Element. NOTE: The HREs can NOT come off the car until the brakes are off. As you might have seen months ago, I did a bunch of research to look for 18" wheels that will fit over the 380mm Brembo Monobloc calipers and the stock 18s don't even come close to fitting. The wheels and brakes must come off the car at the same time. This should be done by next Tuesday.

ALSO...I have numerous inquiries from those interested in BOTH the brakes and wheels. Those offers will get priority (not dibs). AND, I would prefer local pickup with payment in cash. If the transaction is done via PayPal, the buyer will pay the PayPal fees and I will not ship until the money has been transferred to my personal checking account. That will mean a delay of of about 3 days.

Good luck to everyone. I hope my parts find a good new home.

Watch your inboxes.

BTW anyone notice, my new Element is basically the same color as my old E46 M3. I loved that color.

Bob
Appreciate 0