01-20-2010, 01:35 PM   #2393
Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by spicoli024 View Post
Does anyone know of a good wheel shop in Houston? My track wheels should be arriving by the end of the week and I want to speak with someone about the right tire fitment while they are looking at the car. Someone posted pics of the same wheels I ordered with the same tires I have in mind on their e92 and I thought it looked terrible (pics here). I feel like they look way to small for the wheel well on the e9x. The wheels were made for the e46M which may be why they looked so small, but either way, can someone recommend a good shop so I do not have the same problem? Thanks in advance.
tbh, if you want to talk to just about the best wheel guy anywhere about anything related to wheels, contact peter at *******perts. he's in dallas, but i know him personally, done business with him as well, and he's just about the most knowledgeable wheel expert (pardon the pun) around. http://*******perts.com/contact.html is his contact info. he also posts on many forums, although i don't think he posts over here anymore. any dallas local guys can attest to peter's wheel greatness.
Appreciate 0