View Single Post
      01-17-2010, 02:01 PM   #1
Takumi587
///M3 Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05' M3 and 21' Tesla Model 3

Garage List
Smile Any members want a Beagle Puppy? Looking for a good Home!

I posted this on M3forum too. Just putting this out there for the two forums I go on. I got a beagle for my Old man. And my sister ended up buying one too. Now after about two years they had pups.

The puppies are from two pure bred beagles and we have their pedigree papers. We made sure these puppies were taken care of! Kept them indoors through out their whole puppy life and took them to the vet too to be checked (including the mother). We also trained them to use the "wee wee pads."

I am no breeder, its just our two beagles we bought that each had puppies. They are 6weeks old now. So that leaves two weeks left to find GOOD homes for them.

We seriously just want to find a good home for the puppies. We figured $200 to $500 would be a good price for them? I didn't want to put them up for free or a low price because obviously anyone would just take them. If you seriously want a pup then let me know because I want them to have a good home.

They have been taken care of like family here.

Here are a few videos of them:

And we let them roam around the kitchen and the living room. We kept them in a small gated area because we were told by the vet that it was necessary if we wanted to train them to use the bathroom correctly. Thus, why they are wee wee pad trained now.

Feel free to PM me if you are seriously interested to see them!

P.S. There are more videos of them on my Youtube channel if you want to see more.

Last edited by Takumi587; 02-01-2010 at 01:44 PM..
Appreciate 0