Blake
Banned
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Chevy Aveo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nawaaz View Post
Damn.

Now days, I've been wishing more and more that I should've gone with the GT-R, instead of the M3.

Yet I guess the M3 is good in its own way. It's one of the best all-around performance cars, but it won't ever be THE BEST in only the performance perspective. And it's hard for me to swallow that truth.

M3 is more of a luxury player than the gt-r and comes with a prestigious badge, but any other category, the M3 just can't match the gt-r. i fought long and hard to trash talk the gt-r UNTIL i drove one. it's a fantastic machine that will continue to defy and redefine a performance car for many years. the term used to be "M3 killer", but more and more i find that the new term is "gt-r killer." if you can't beat em, join em!

don't get me wrong...the current m3 is a phenomenal piece of engineering. the S65 is one of the best engines ever put in a production car and will probably stay that way as long as all the legacy manufacturers go towards small, turbocharged engines. while i'm not doubting the power potential out of these small, turbocharged engines, the glory days of natural aspiration are coming to a close. the S65 is a good send off present to the world of motorsports.
Appreciate 0