11-13-2009, 02:36 PM   #162
southlight
Moderator / European Editor
Rep
Drives: X3M

Quote:
Originally Posted by tightie View Post
Southlight,
I have nothing against Robert or RD sport but Robert stands up for RD sport/Stroker motors like there is no tomorrow, which is fine. But you should also let the other members discuss how they feel. This is a forum, we all come on here to voice our opinions. Threatening the members and saying further "attacks" are subject to infractions is just shutting us down to voice our opinion. We are all grown men, I'm sure we can handle a argument. If we are going to get infractions for speaking our mind then what's the point of being on this forum?

We all get "attacked" but all of a sudden it happens to a moderator, the sudden change of heart?
I didn't have Robert's participation in mind when I wrote this reminder. He's clearly able to handle these things himself (and I'm not talking about using moderation power). Instead, there are some really disrespectful posts in here from both (or are it more?) camps. So, feel free to go on discussing if you really think it's necessary. Still, I won't allow any further insults; nor will I allow any 're-matches' on earlier threads. It's up to you guys if this thread stays open.

BTW: Please report posts you really feel attacked (i.e. insulted or offended) by.

Best regards,
south

JOIN THE 6MT CLUB GROUP
Appreciate 0