10-30-2009, 04:18 PM   #168
Jaypod
Brigadier General
No_Country
Rep
Drives: Frozen M3, AM V8V, 991 GT3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gearhead999s View Post
My wife just called me at work and tells me that she wants a CTS-V because it will be a faster car than my M3(One of her interns pointed out an article on this GM propaganda day to her }and now I have to suffer through her telling me that I should be driving a CaddyShe knows the name John Heinricy from my racing days and wonders why he was so much faster than the M3 that was there,after my stories of toasting a lot of the faster cars at my trackdays.
Fuck GM did a great job of making my life hell with my wife and now I think as a group we should challenge the CTS-V community to a grudge match to show that M3's will toast their fat ass on a track.We need to do this to save our honour!
This is why I am glad my wife could care less and knows nothing about cars! But that sounds like a fun idea, especially if it was done right with people of similar driving skills! If I get my assed handed to me by a CTS-V maybe I will change my mind about its on track performance. For now I will stick to a fat car instead of an obese one!!

Got to hand it to GM - they certainly pulled this off and got the publicity they were looking for!

Edit: Maybe you should buy one for the wife and bring her to the track and she can be the one to hand it to us!

Last edited by Jaypod; 10-30-2009 at 04:28 PM.. Reason: Added info.
Appreciate 0