Private
Rep
Drives: M3

Feeler considering sale of 08 M3 - 400miles

BIMMERPOST / Classifieds
Asking Price:
None

Item Interest
I special ordered this car and took delivery in August 2008. I work overseas and had planned on returning at the end of the year; however that didn't happen due to various reasons.

This car is as new as a used car can get. It's always garaged under a cover and has about 400 miles. Unfortunately, I've only been able to drive the car a few times while visiting. It's never been rained on, and washed about 3 times using the dual bucket method, microfiber clothes etc. before putting the cover on and storing. The dealer did not drill any holes or put their logo on the car.

It's a Jerez Coupe, 6MT, 19", black leather-extended, Aluminum trim, Ipod connector, Tech. Pkg, Prem. Pkg, moon roof, pwr. mirrors, electric shocks control, back up sensor, keyless entry, and Navigation.

I don't have to sell but realistically I won't be driving it for another year and it's kind of a waste to have it sit and not be enjoyed. I have the title. I have not advertised the car yet, but let me know if you may be interested and what level your interest is $, location is Atlanta, GA.

Thanks

Appreciate 0