View Single Post
      10-18-2009, 09:26 PM   #2
SoCalM3Mang
"Makin It Happen-West Coast Style"
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 E93 Jerez Black 6SPD

Anybody Know the Difference from V1 to V1.5?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bimmergoat View Post
From the moment I started the car I knew something was different. At idle it was smooth as butter and not rough at all. Normally, it would take a few minutes to settle down but now it's almost Lexus smooth. The same goes for all the gears. At first I thought "Where is the power increase!" but it does seem to pull a lot harder but once again it's so smooth that you have to take a look at the speedometer. I kinda liked the spitting and gurgling but it's gone now. Other than that I highly recommend it.
Thanks bro. Some questions for you.

Did you have the original AA Tune? Or is this your first one? I have the original and am looking for some input from fellas who got the "1.5 Upgrade".

Any help would be appreciated. I gotta figure out if its truly worth it to ship my ECU to Miami to get the new flash.

Thanks.
08 BMW E93 6MT Jerez Black|HAMANN-ed|Lots of Carbon Fiber|Eibach E-93 Sprgs|Advan RS-D's 19x9+22/19x10+20|AA-SSK-Pulley|RPI Scoops-Red|RPI Axle Back Exhaust- Blacked Out Tips|Hamann Rep CF Lip-Diffuser-Trunk Spoiler||Hamaan Badging
Appreciate 0