05-31-2009, 01:06 AM   #210
Jimmer
Private First Class
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 M235i with MPE

Quote:
Originally Posted by CSMRX7 View Post
I shift into 2nd in the work zone before 11/12 it is a tough downshift in our cars since the workzone is so short. By the apex point of 11 I am in the throttle and keep adding throttle until I am full throttle at the apex of 12 which gives me a bit more acceleration on to the straight but you have to make sure the car is pretty ballanced or the back end of the car will pull to the outside wall. But good for a couple KPH. Based on my RPM I am hitting 225ish at the end of the straight.
What breaking marker are you guys using? Guess that's one of the many reasons I went off the track, pushing too hard I guess. I'm usually 230-235 by the end of the straight. Before the mods when I was comfortable in the car I hit 241 braking between marker 2 and 3. On Thursday night when I was not feeling it at all I was braking at 4 or before doing about 225.

Nice meeting some of you btw.... crappy night for me tho I pretty much deserve the idiot award
Gone but not forgotten: 2008 E92 M3; Eisenmann Race Exhaust / Dinan 3.62 Limited Slip Differential / Dinan Software / Dinan High-Flow Intake / Dinan Camber Plates / Dinan Lowering Springs / Dinan Sway-Bars
Appreciate 0