05-09-2009, 12:49 PM   #385
AMJ_77
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: AW E92 M3 M-DCT

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2thdr View Post
Ah, yes....I can relate. When you see the dollar climbing, you start to think that it would be nice to pick up any other mods that you may have been thinking of doing. Honestly, if by some wierd stoke of luck the dollar continues to climb, I may consider doing the rear brakes as well.

The detailing is LONG...wow. But Eric is honestly THE man when it comes to detailing. There was acutally a scratch on my hood which occurred at the dealership since I last went to drool over the car and now. Eric meticulously corrected it. We will be back there tomorrow at 8:30AM working out of the Mini delivery room. Most of the car is soaking in Swissvax as we speak. The passenger side will be inspected and adjusted for scratches tomorrow and then waxed as well for three hours. The wax will be removed and then a sealant applied. Serious amount of elbow grease involved and above all else, a good eye.

Ya that is a seriously time consuming job but I too would do it just to see the finished product, the cars look amazing after. Did you ever say what all your specs were? What color did you go with anyways?

Sorry I could'nt make yesterday, my nephew was in from out of town and being the good uncle I am I took him shopping for his Bday and so on. We all have to meet really soon.

Now that the $ is rising I am going to pull the trigger on the AVS F7's. Platinum black is going to look amazing!
Appreciate 0