05-08-2009, 05:13 AM   #375
2thdr
Lieutenant
Canada
Rep
Drives: '18 Macan GTS/'18 GT3/''21 X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMJ_77 View Post
I remember you mentioning something about that in a thread a while back! I should have recalled it! Think he wants to give my car a once over when he is done with your car? The guy does phenomenal work, I have seen some of his threads.

I may stop by to admire your car and meet you tomorrow, have a few things to take care of but I will do my best to be there. Theo was telling your long list of mods and you totally have us owned!
I am not even close, Albert. I don't have anything related to my drivetrain. If I had that, it may be different.

I think my wife is starting to think that I am going to have some sort of man to machine affair with my car...hearing too much of the "you love that car more than me" and "you don't look at me the way you look at M3's." I tell you, just too much drama.

OK, just kidding on my wife's comments. Over active imagination and delirium as the end of the day approaches. The funny thing is that once I pick it up, its going straight over to Xtreme Tint for the Venture Shield and tint application before making its way to Theo.

Looking forward to meeting you if you make it, Albert.
Appreciate 0