02-09-2009, 04:17 PM   #118
Bimmer Nerd
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 6MT F80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Takumi587 View Post
You are one mature kid even more than the OP IMHO.

I mean trying to justify how responsible you are by saying "i did not want presents for Christmas and wanted to donate it to children." It's like wow you want a cookie for that? People donate gifts all the time, how about putting some community service, and getting out in the world to see society and how people interact with each other, help the homeless, red cross, take sociology classes, read the newspaper, meet people who worked for their car, get a gf. And when you do all of this then I can MAYBE say you are the more responsible person and a person who understands what he is receiving and can appreciate it to the fullest.

Kids these days lose sight of what it means to be responsible and knowledgeable. Believe me i went through the same thing and was sooo stupid. At age 16 you have only experienced so much, and that is why everyone hated on "BMWPRINCE." He also said he was mature until he posted a video of himself pushing his car to the limit on a local freeway and saying it was on a track. As I said congrats on your car but i feel your parents have made a wrong decision.

Sorry for the rant but someone had to say it...

well, honestly you will never know if i am more mature or not just by reading a few posts but thank you, if i were him i would tell my parents to return the car and get a 335i or even a 328i seriously, those cars are really fast and it will get him enough attention if thats what his looking for, those cars are safe, not that fast compared to an m3 and cost less . and god forbid if he gets into an accident he will be safe in that car and probably won't be going as fast as in the m3. honestly have fun bro and don't drive your friends for a year. they will push you to do dumb things. its better to lose few friends at this age then lose your life.

good luck
Appreciate 0