Takumi587
///M3 Enthusiast
United_States
Rep
Drives: 05' M3 and 21' Tesla Model 3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by godora View Post
even i am 16 and i agree with your post, first of all i know my parents won't get me an M car because we are not that rich and 2nd of all i don't want it, because i know i can't handle that much power and have no experience whatsoever behind a wheel (well i drive but not enough to handle that car) and 3rd of all people who drive 335i's and nicely tuned 330i's in my school tell me that i shouldn't get a BMW as my first car because they SPEEED a lot and can't even feel they are going that fast and they also say that I DON"T NEEEED IT. as long as a car gets you from A to B safely then you should be alright and after 2-3 years behind that car save up some money and then you will be ready for a fast car.
You are one mature kid even more than the OP IMHO.

I mean trying to justify how responsible you are by saying "i did not want presents for Christmas and wanted to donate it to children." It's like wow you want a cookie for that? People donate gifts all the time, how about putting some community service, and getting out in the world to see society and how people interact with each other, help the homeless, red cross, take sociology classes, read the newspaper, meet people who worked for their car, get a gf. And when you do all of this then I can MAYBE say you are the more responsible person and a person who understands what he is receiving and can appreciate it to the fullest.

Kids these days lose sight of what it means to be responsible and knowledgeable. Believe me i went through the same thing and was sooo stupid. At age 16 you have only experienced so much, and that is why everyone hated on "BMWPRINCE." He also said he was mature until he posted a video of himself pushing his car to the limit on a local freeway and saying it was on a track. As I said congrats on your car but i feel your parents have made a wrong decision.

Sorry for the rant but someone had to say it...
Appreciate 0