01-26-2009, 02:43 PM   #86
Stunnerable
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Nissan Rogue, 09 Jet Black M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWI6 View Post
I'm not a tool, I am just trying to prove a point just like yourself. Believe it or not, we have more things in common than you think. Like an urge to speak up for what we believe in. I really do respect and admire what you have done with your life, but that your hardships should give you merit on your own life but not demerit the lives of others quite simply because they have not had to go through the same struggles you have. I volunteer at my school in order to help migrant homeless kids, I love those kids, but what I love most is that I know if I were to give them a ride in my car they would enjoy the moment and not think " wow, what an asshole this kid, he has this and I don't, I hate him for being a rich kid".
I appreciate your much more reserved comment. However, it amazes me how materialistic people are and because of that, they get caught up in thinking your jealous of what people have or what you haven't got. I was very annoyed with the OP "perspective" of unfortunate people not the fact that he drove an M3. In my experience, young people who are in college or High School and drive luxury cars tend to have a superiority complex. Call it an assumption but I was under the influence (from his post) the OP was just that. And I spoke up.. boy was that a mistake.

Appreciate 0