View Single Post
      01-26-2009, 02:34 PM   #82
CPM5
Catch me if you can
United_States
Rep
Drives: 16 F82 M4

You guys are both wrong for making these assumptions about the OP. If you suffered growing up, why would you want others to go thorough the same?? You remind me of people who always say...

WHEN I WAS YOUR AGE... I HAD TO....

STFU!!!

I am existing to make life easier for my kids... that is the whole point. You CAN raise great kids no meter what... rich OR poor.. it is all about building up the character, family values, love and punishment... Wouldn't you think??

My favorite saying:

The people who say that money is the root of all evel... NEVER HAD THEM!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by urbo73 View Post
I agree with all your posts so far.

The OP is an idiot, end of story. A college student with an M3? Unless he deals drugs, he obviously got the car with help. Am I envious? No. Is it wrong? No. But what happens too many times is that these kids take things for granted and act as if they are entitled to things. Don't worry - these people typically fail in life. Not all of them of course, but quite a few. It's hard to value things when you don't understand the meaning of the word - and I'm not talking value of cars only, but value of life, etc. And yes, many time it IS the parents fault. I grew up relatively poor, as did my wife. Now we are making very good money because we worked hard, went to good schools, and continue to work hard. As much as I am into cars, and have been my entire life, I will NEVER get my son a car or other expensive things. Not to be a jerk, but so that he can learn the value of things.
Appreciate 0