do a wheelie!!!
Mexico
Rep
Drives: E46 M3 - '72 2002 - '65 Impala

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by urbo73 View Post
I agree with all your posts so far.

The OP is an idiot, end of story. A college student with an M3? Unless he deals drugs, he obviously got the car with help. Am I envious? No. Is it wrong? No. But what happens too many times is that these kids take things for granted and act as if they are entitled to things. Don't worry - these people typically fail in life. Not all of them of course, but quite a few. It's hard to value things when you don't understand the meaning of the word - and I'm not talking value of cars only, but value of life, etc. And yes, many time it IS the parents fault. I grew up relatively poor, as did my wife. Now we are making very good money because we worked hard, went to good schools, and continue to work hard. As much as I am into cars, and have been my entire life, I will NEVER get my son a car or other expensive things. Not to be a jerk, but so that he can learn the value of things.
I'm 19 and I have an M3 and I'm from Santa Barbara. My Dad or Mom didn't buy me my car. I work every day of the week, and I got a really good employee deal does that mean I don't know the "value of things"? My parents both were born and raised in Mexico they never could imagine having the things we have today. It makes my dad happy that I work for my car. I love cars plain and simple and thats why I worked for it. Life is too short to be angry at young people for having nice things. instead you should maybe not put in any input. when I'm your age I want a Ferrari
TREATED!!!