View Single Post
      09-09-2008, 01:40 AM   #72
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 Jerez DCT M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by FranklinDelanoBluth View Post
Once again I can't help but think you're extremely young. Your statement regarding profits and RD wanting to "keep them for themselves" was so obvious that there was no need to write it with a cynical tone. Of course profits are good for business, I hope you learned that in school today. Secondly your point about enthusiasts wanting to know details is fair but unobtainable given a competitive business environment. Is it frustrating for Coke drinkers that they don't know how to formulate the drink in their garage?
Furthermore, I did not contradict myself. Try reading my post again and using a dictionary for words you don't understand. I said that a large product market does NOT necessarily translate into quality aftermarket products.
Now with all due respect to the OP, please stop posting about this meaningless garbage and PM me if you wish to discuss anything. I've had enough with taking this thread off topic.
You did say a large product market does not necessarily translate into quality aftermarket products. Your manner implied a smaller one does. There are examples of large or small volume products having flaws, pointless. I can't help but think you are dense.

Once you make a coherent statement regarding the aftermarket I will read your posts again. There is no dictionary in the world that is going to make sense of it. You reiterate what I said, enthusiasts wanting to know is fair but considering the competitive environment it is not in their best interest to share. How you want to interpret that is up to you, I boiled it down to $. Sounds like the exact same thing but in different words... interesting.

As far as your Coke example, if you really want to be technical, Coke does provide the ingredients and the mixes if you have seen Coke orders come in for stock at fast food places or restaurants. There are several competitors offering basically the same thing in a different package at a different price. Some have the brand name, some don't. Kind of a self-defeating point you raise, not that I am surprised considering the quality of your posts.

I could care less about how you feel about the thread. Take care
Appreciate 0