View Single Post
      08-14-2008, 01:37 PM   #1
Rick
Stackin' Chips
No_Country
Rep
Drives: 2008 AW M3 Coupe

My car was hit by a paintball

So I'm driving with my gf yesterday to In N' Out burger in Westwood (L.A./So. Cal for those that don't know) just adjacent to the UCLA campus when my passenger side window gets hit by a pink paintball. My gf nearly jumped out of her seat from the sound of the impact, it scared the hell out of her. Luckily her window was all the way up or it would have hit her in the face or eye. I immediately pulled over and looked around for the suspect but there were too many apartment buildings/frat houses and open windows. I quickly cleaned all the paint off my window and the splatter that got on the body of the car with speedwipe (it pays to keep a bottle with a mf towel in the car), then I called campus police and told them to keep their eyes open for paintball gun activity in that area.

I WAS SO PISSED!! Can you imagine if my gf had been rolling her window down prior to the impact, she could have been blinded (the sound of the impact sounded like a rock hitting the window). I hope they catch these fuckers!

The incident took place on Gayley about 1-2 blocks north of Strathmore near all the UCLA fraternity houses (for all you So. Cal./West L.A. guys).