07-22-2008, 12:06 AM   #17
GFP
Rep
Drives: 2008 M3 coupe

Thanks all...much appreciated. Here's some answers:

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkwallace328 View Post
do u need spacer on these wheels? and what are the spec on them
no spacers needed...8.5 w/ 245 35 19 tires in the front and 9.5 w/ 275 30 19 tires in the rear, don't remember the offsets sorry.

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1ne View Post
Nice... So where and when are we meeting up?
I thought the Edmonton meet at U of A, 3pm this Sunday was a go, last i checked on the "Edmontonians" post on the Canadian board. That's what i was planning on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davinhci View Post
nice congrats! those reps or oem m6 wheels?
They're reps...I have an OEM set I can get from a co-worker if I want. He is looking to get 20's for his M6. If I liked the way these looked, which I do, I'm going to get the OEM's for next summer. From what i hear the OEM M6's can fit...if someone knows otherwise please let me know.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krispy View Post
Great choice on wheels as an alternative to OEM
Any future plans on modding the car?
I like the stock look, except the twist w/ the wheels of course ...so as soon as i get those terrible orange reflectors takin care of, that may be it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nd54 View Post
Nice to see others crazy enough to buy in Canada. Did your dealer give you the floormats? I got standard ones and told I had to buy M3 mats.
them and some other goodies...paid sticker though, ordered long ago and I don't haggle on price. My only expectation is good service when needed. I will admit I am a bit jealous of some of the deals I've seen on this post though. I think those are predominantly "stock lot" units that can be had for better deals than pre ordered models. Could be wrong. As for the Canadian vs US thing...trying to get these M3's from the US is a big pain in the ass, co worker tried and ended up settling for an S5 and it has become a huge headache that he is fed up with. I recommend doing your research and pricing it all out=don't think its worth it in the end...besides Canada gets the "map nets" free which I hear are a $15,000US option so it all equals out in the end. LOL
Appreciate 0