View Single Post
      05-03-2006, 12:22 PM   #106
timzerofive
there is no spoon
Rep
Drives: 330i manual

Garage List
2006 330i  [0.00]
I really don't care too much about Kobe's off court personal demeanor. Important as that is, I watch basketball just for basketball alone. Someone makes a brilliant play, I marvel, even if it's on the opponent's team. If the Suns wasn't playing against the Lakers I would be cheering for them as they are an enjoyable team to watch. If the Clippers weren't going to be playing the Lakers, I would cheer for THEM as they are my second favorite team. But when it comes down to it, I've always been a Laker fan, I'm loyal to them no matter how ridiculous that might seem to others. I'm a Laker fan when they're down and doesn't make the playoffs, and I'm a Laker fan when they are on top of the NBA. And of course I will be cheering for the best player on the Lakers team, who just so happen to be the best player in the league right now. So it doesn't matter how this or the next series goes, like I said earlier, it's a great time to be a Lakers and a Kobe fan. If you can't join in on the fun, that's too bad for you.

And I never said the Lakers are THAT good, I even said Suns IS a better team, but they got out-played by the Lakers the first 4 games, just as they out-played the Lakers in game 5. But they'll be finishing them in game 6. As far as the Clippers series goes, they tied the series 2-2 in regular season when it was Kobe alone, it will be a fun series to watch now.