03-26-2008, 12:18 PM   #21
AJerman
Major
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by hl0m4n View Post
hey scheerspeed, take it from me. i custom built you the pc for your price range and future proof. the case, mobo, etc are all smartly selected by me for future.

for example the case has a removable mobo tray which makes like 1 infinity times easier to swap processor in future.

the sli is all you need. quad sli is useless right now and the tri-sli is just a eh. dual sli is more then enough. if you really need the graphics in the future (more then what i provided) you can upgrade to the new 9800 gx2 but right now the one i listed alone is a great performer and in the future you add another one your good to go.

if you have any other q's just post here
See, I dunno. I personally would rather have to do a little more work than spend that much money on a case. Then again, I can have a computer apart and together in no time, so I guess it's not as big a deal to me, but I wouldn't DREAM of spending $300 on a case. Hell, I won't spend more than $100. Some of the best cases I've ever used have been < $50. Plus, I grew out of the lights and windows and stuff and now just prefer to not even see the box.
Appreciate 0